2009年12月5日 星期六

Qwirkle

Qwirkle

The game I'm introducing this week is Qwirkle. Don't ask me how to pronounce it. It's not important. It was published in 2006, but I haven't seen it until this summer when it's introduce to Taiwan.

The game has 108 wooden blocks with six colors in six shapes. Players take turns to put blocks of a kind(color or shape) on table and then immediately score. There can only be six different blocks in a row at most. The person who places the sixth block will get double point, at least 12 points.

The game is not only about scoring. You also have to try to prevent other players from getting points. Just be careful not to find yourblocks on yourself's way later.

I like this game a lot and I often play it. It's one of my favorite games. I won some time. Last week, I bought one, but I haven't open it because I still can play it in the store. I took those playing pictures above. It was my first play.

沒有留言:

張貼留言