2009年12月24日 星期四

Das Magische Labyrinth

Das Magische Labyrinth
The new game I'm introducing this week is Das Magische Labyrinth, which means the magical maze in German. It's a new game published just this very year. The game is a memory game for children. I love this game at the first sight because of it's blue cover.
In the game, players are magician apprentices that have lost some objects in the magic maze. They have to find all of them before the master notice anything, but there are invisible walls in the maze. They have to remember the path and collect the objects fast.

The playboard of the game is not just a board. It's in 3D, and of the size of the box. Open the box and you can see the whole constructure. Take out the objects and the characters, each with a magnetic ball. There is the secret of the maze: wooden walls. hen the magicians are passing with their magnetic ball, the wooden walls are invicible for them and will make the balls fall , so they must remember them everytime the ball fall.
To begin the game, everyone put their characters in place, and the first player draw an object, find the picture on the board and put the object on the picture.
Then all the players take turn to find the way to the object and get it. If one hit the wall, one must go back to the starting corner. The first one to collect five objects is the winner.

As I said above, I love this game at the first sight. Last week, I finally got the chance to play it. It was interesting, but wasn't as attracting as I expected. I don't think I will buy one.

1 則留言:

  1. first read this article, my eyes stop at its title..... is it german?!! :D
    this game looks so cute
    besides, the cover make me think of Gimmy's sketchbook :)

    回覆刪除