2009年10月28日 星期三

Rummikub

Rummikub

The game I want to introduceto you this week is Rummikub. You may think it looks like Mahjong. And actually it is really similar with Mahjong. It has a nickname called Germany Mahjong while it was made in Israel. There are many versions of Rummikub of different countries, and of course the pirate version.

I like this game because it makes you think, but it not in a "strategy game" way, which you have to think of a lot of things. When Playing Rummukub, you just have to try to get rid of your tiles as soon as possible.

At the beginning of the game, every player take a rack and 14 tiles and put their tiles on the rack. And then try to form these numbers into runs of 3 tiles or more, or 3 to 4 of a kind, like it is showed on the box above. Played tiles will be on the table displayed and can be moved and the sets can be reformed.


I like to play this game, but it's hard to find someone to play with me. My friends likes to play games that are more complicated.

I have attended a formal contest of Rummikub, but I didn't win the contest. However, it feels good that so many people likes it and were together to play the game.

沒有留言:

張貼留言