2010年5月6日 星期四

The Stars Are Right

(click the cover to see the big picture)
(If your don't to read my article, you can just watch the unboxing video below)
In this game, there are 25 stars on the table in a 5*5 square. Players take turn to flip the star, push them in a row, or exchange their places. If they are in the place you want, you can invoke the creatures in the myth. With or without their help, your choice, you can summon the Great Old Ones. Every creature has its points. You have to get ten points to win this game.


After I heard about this game, I had looked forward to play this game because it is just my type. And after I have played it once, I still like it although I didn't win. However, many people don't like this game, because the down time, the time you use during your turn, is too long. You have to wait a long time for your next turn, and when it is your turn, others already mess up your stars.

The game sounds easy, but it's difficult to decide your moves, and that's why it take times.

The guy on the right is the publisher.

沒有留言:

張貼留言